Welcome to New Hampshire Psychological Association


NHPA In The News!

From the APA Practice website:

People in New Hampshire who wish to change how their gender is listed on their identification cards must file a “Change of Gender Designation” (PDF, 49KB) form with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). A health care provider’s signature is required to certify the form and the provider must check a box indicating the kind of provider they are — and there is no box for psychologists, according Leisl Bryant, PhD, ABPP, the executive director of the New Hampshire Psychological Association (NHPA). The form only recognizes physicians, APRNs, clinical social workers, and clinical mental health counselors. (Read More)